1. How much does it cost for shipping?
It’s a £7.00 flat rate charge. Meaning £7.00 for any weight of parcel. We are charged £7.00 minimum per parcel, we make no profit whatsoever on this!
2. What Company do you use for shipping?
We use the UKMail courier service to make all deliveries.
3. How long does it take to receive your items in the post?
We currently have set dates for our deliveries.
4. When do deliveries happen when there is a Bank Holiday?
Our courier does not collect or deliver on an English Bank Holiday so for instance on May Day week we can only do delivery on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as we do a next day delivery. We do not do deliveries on a Monday. This ensures that the products arrive fresh as a daisy.
5. When can I order?
As a Start Up, we currently only do specific dates for producing and shipping our product. For more information please email us to be signed up to our mailing list for updates firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. Can I return my products?
We’re very sorry, but our products are made to order and cannot be returned.
7. What happens if my products arrived damaged?
If your products arrived damaged please contact us directly asap on email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve the problem. Please include photos and description.
8. I have changed my mind and would like a replacement or refund, is that possible?
Unfortunately, we can’t offer a replacement or refund for any items you change your mind about after your delivery.
Get in touch!